Saturday, February 20, 2010

Turkish Visa At Istanbul Airport Video Do I Need A Transit Visa At The Airport In Istanbul For 14 Hours?

Do I need a transit visa at the airport in Istanbul for 14 hours? - turkish visa at istanbul airport video

I'm going to Georgia from Turkish Airlines, I will get a visa at the airport in Tbilisi, Georgia, I will stay 14 hours in Istanbul airport for my flight to Georgia, I need a visa, I am from Syria, I have my tickets back what a visa at the airport in Turkey?

1 comment:

Ben Dover said...

"The passengers are in the international airports of Turkey are waiting for their next flight connection is not necessary to create a" Airport Transit Visa (VTA). "

http://www.iwasinturkey.com/visa-informa ...

Under this rule, it is necessary to obtain a visa, provided they are waiting for their flight. But if I were you, I want to do an investigation just to make sure.

Post a Comment