Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What Does The Old Michigan Driver License Look Like Minor Driving Without A License????????

Minor driving without a license???????? - what does the old michigan driver license look like

Well, I'm underage. 15 Drivers and I have not taken ed or something there. Now I go to my friends, which is 10 minutes, and I'll wait for my mother to sleep and take the car and go home. Now the first thing I will say is that they do not. But I do it all the time. But first I must not drive stupid. I drive smart and had cop stopped behind me several times and never. I'm not worried about a traffic jam injury. I am just saying what if I am no longer a check on the spot? What should I do? Am I tell you honestly, and show more respect? That was was my first offense, and I have no record. Or should I say: I have my license at home and I am my brother? I have an older brother, how is 22nd I like him, but the information that I need to know to pass for him? Like any social security number or what? Any help would be good. Thank you. I live in Michigan on the road.

2 comments:

rusty_tr... said...

More power to Ya. Not only the speed! I remember that newspaper article 80 years ago, man arrested for the first time in his life. You know what, never had a driver's license or insurance and driving, since I have 13 years.

Im not gonna lie, IM 26, but now the rides are in and out, when I was 14 until I get my license at 16 No problem. But I would not recommend it. For, as some others mentioned here, if not now be able to go to 18. And fines up to the @ ss!

One thing that is always busy, always polite and respectful towards the police. I know your pain in the @ ss to respond to the police because they are the power, you are out of your life and throw in jail. But they have the keys and I wouldn'tp! SS them. I have absolutely no respect for the police, when acting as heads of beef brain. Their training for dogs. But that's another thing ...

I think in the end it would be wiser to wait until he finishes his 16-unit with a valid license. No point of joy in what DRIVER you are 15 years and then run into the law, Johnny and the government screws up his life for the next odd years.

Justin ~ said...

Ive been caught driving without a license now 2 times. I have a fine of $ 138 each time ... have the advantages and disadvantages. I was stupid, not my license when I was young, I must now, by the new system, pilots, and atleast one years to go ... I must go back to work and travel, while I will produce wait for my current license

Post a Comment